For only have a 2 star average my group of 6 adults were nervous, but it exceeded our expectations in cleanliness and comforts. Plenty of space, free parking, friendly staff. Even though we were in NON-Smoking rooms, the stench of cigarettes gave one of my friends a bloody nose in the morning. Had to sleep with the window open (in February) in order to get some fresh air. Found black mold on the windows. The bathroom smelled like there was a person chain smoking in there. I think the vents must be connected to where the staff/customers are smoking outside. Heard bloody murder screaming in the middle of the night, and found used condoms and rags covered with an unknown substance outside of our rooms and vehicles in the morning. It is listed as a family friendly motel, but I would not subject a child to the smells and sounds. Did not feel safe.