Honestly, I had no issues with the hotel other than a bit of housekeeping. The TV had a bit of bad colour but worked fine. I got what I paid for. Staff extremely pleasant. I would definitely stay there again. Not as clean as it should be. There were a couple long hairs in the bedspread that definitely were't mine. Got a new set of sheets immediately (the man offered to make my bed with sincere apologies) Floors definitely not clean, bathroom floor icky.
Bed was nice, liked some of the decorating, big TV. Gentleman at the front desk was very helpful and nice. Bathroom quite rundown,tap very touchy and hard to adjust to the safe temperature, no glasses. really missed them! THe online listing said no amenities in room but got there and there was a microwave and a fridge. Couldnt get on the WIFI
The manager of this property went out of his way to help in any way he could. l am in my mid sixties, and slightly handicapped; and he bent over backwards to make sure my stay was as comfortable as possible, all things considered. Unfortunately, the premises were not up to his standards of customer service. He is to be lauded for his genuine kindness and care for a guest's well being. l was in a designated "Non Smoking" room... the blankets and bedspreads were covered in cigarette burn holes, and a light layer of grit. The smoke detector had been removed leaving only bare wires. My clothes wreaked of smoke even though l don't smoke. The toilet paper had no holder. There was a coffee maker but no coffer or other supplies. There was a bar fridge which was so uneven, anything l put in it fell over when l opened the door. The area to hang up clothes was located over the fridge, so anything of any length laid across the fridge to. There was no clock or clock radio in the room, nor were there any hand rails in the bathtub/shower area. The lighting was very bad, casting a "yellow" glow over everything, causing me to use the wrong makeup, (l was going to a wedding). This property should not be featured on your list of hotels to recommend. Especially when it was advertised as $45 and turned out to be $73.00 ... if a property is advertised, at least have the honesty to use the the dollar value of the country wherein it is located, don't leave us to find out you have quoted US$ in a CDN city!
Were sent to two rooms that were not ready. Were not really cleaned thoroughly. Found an onion ring on the floor near the bed. TVs were horribly out of date and remotes sometimes functioned.